Treeton Medical Centre

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us. If you move to live outside the practice area it will be necessary for you to find a doctor near to your new address. There are instructions on what to do if you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 11th November, 2014